Five for FRIDAY! Linky Party April 18th

Friday, April 18, 2014

Woo hoo!  I have been following Doodle Bugs Teaching's FIVE for FRIDAY for years and now {finally} I am able to put up my own Five for Friday.  :)  Here is what I have been up to this week... 


Here goes ... 


Tuesday started off marvelously.  I enjoyed a much needed day at my favorite nail spa... soaked off spring break's gel mani, special pedicure, fresh manicure, massage and eyebrow wax was just what  I needed to get ready for # 2 below... 

After a lovely day on Tuesday, I woke up to this on Wednesday morning: 

Not how I wanted to waste 20 minutes on the morning of our Spring Parent Teacher Conferences.  At least I had this to help me out! You can grab it for free in my TpT store. 



It was great to be back with my kiddos on Thursday to try out some of the new inflectional endings activities  I created for them!  We had a blast!  You can read more about it in my blog post below





Finally, on Thursday afternoon, the last day before a loooong Easter weekend, my campus began to look beautiful again.  No traces of the snow and frost from Wednesday.  Beautiful spring flowers and budding trees took their place :) 



ps- that is the Hudson River in the background 


Which brings me to today... a glorious Friday in bed.  I hate to admit that I am a lot little happy it is chilly outside so I can snuggle here without feeling guilty for being inside. I fully intend for this to be my view all.day.long... down comforter, NEST candle burning, and a little TpT {fingers crossed I finished my 125+ page Sight Word Unit today!} Happy Easter weekend and enjoy your bonus Friday :) 


Many, many thanks to Doodle Bugs Teaching for hosting.  I am so excited to have my first Five for Friday Linky :)  







3 Comments »

3 Responses to “Five for FRIDAY! Linky Party April 18th”

  1. yay for your first link up!! I always try to get it in early so I can be higher on the list..lol..but that never happens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good week!! We had some snow too, but now everything is back to sunny and greene!

    Noelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the link up! I need to do this next Friday!
    Also, I've never tried the gel manicure! Do you LOVE it??
    I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out my blog for more information!

    Chandra
    Teaching with Crayons and Curls

    ReplyDelete