Summer Stock Up! FREEBIE ALERT!

Friday, June 20, 2014



The Primary Gal sure was right when she said, "What teacher actually takes the summer off?".  Totally true.  I am linking up with the Facebook Free For All group and giving away some goodies in the Classroom Decorations category { with a freebie sneak peek at my Math Manipulative Bin Labels thrown in for good measure :) }.  Here goes...

In honor of my birthday this week (June 16th- any other Geminis out there?!) I decided to put my birthday bulletin board PDF file on the link up.  I use these files along with adorable little cupcake cut outs to create my decorative classroom birthday bulletin board.  I find it helpful that these labels are smaller.  They can fit nicely on a small cabinet rather than taking up a precious bulletin board that could be used for student work.  This file contains the months of the year labels pictured below plus general classroom labels {finished/unfinished work, sharpened/unsharpened pencils, book bin labels, supplies etc} and a little freebie action with a few of my Math Manipulative Bin Labels.  

Below is a picture of how I styled the Birthday Bulletin Board.  


And here is a sneak peek of my math bin labels.  There are 15 labels for you to choose from, each with a clear color photograph of each image.  






                     Link up here with some other fabulous teachers for  this terrific summer linky :)







Add a comment »

Leave a Reply